We have an opening for a manager with retail experience in the UK for our client, a global technology company. This is an immediate opportunity for a motivated individual with experience in retail management and a passion for motivating teams to deliver an excellent level of service to the general public. Basic knowledge of digital marketing will be an asset for this position.
The role is a unique opportunity for individuals that want to do something different. You will be interested in a challenge and ultimately driven by a desire to help people and businesses succeed. You’ll be the face of one of the world’s most recognised brands, and be expected to provide the face of the brand in the local community.
- +5 years experience in a problem solving oriented role
- Customer services
- Experience working with small businesses
- Experience of digital marketing
- Comfortable and confident presenting to small groups
- Explaining new concepts
- Good grasp of technology; Microsoft and Google wordprocessing and spreadsheets tools.
- Fluent in English
We are looking for an experienced individual with some retail experience to oversee the daily operations of our client’s hub. You will be the one to ensure the smooth running of operations to maximise sales and minimise costs.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a store manager and knowledge of diverse business subjects such as sales, marketing etc. An effective retail manager will also be able to motivate personnel to perform according to their maximum capacity.
The goal is to manage our client’s store in ways that boost revenues and develop the business.
- Organise all hub operations and allocate responsibilities to personnel
- Supervise and guide staff towards maximum performance
- Prepare and control the store’s budget aiming for minimum expenditure and efficiency
- Monitor stock levels and purchases and ensure they stay within budget
- Deal with complaints from customers to maintain the store’s reputation
- Inspect the areas in the hub and resolve any issues that might arise
- Plan and oversee in-hub promotional events or displays
- Keep abreast of market trends to determine the need for improvements in the store
- Analyse sales and revenue reports and make forecasts
- Ensure the store fulfils all legal health and safety guidelines
- Proven experience as retail manager or in other managerial position
- Knowledge of retail management best practices
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organising and leadership skills
- Commercial awareness
- Analytical mind and familiarity with data analysis principles
- Excellent knowledge of retail management tools
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field; MSc/MA is desirable
Job Type: Contract
- Retail Management: 2 years
- Shop Manager: 1 year
Job Type: Contract
Job Location:Apply for this position