Our client helps customers around the globe build applications on the same world-class technical infrastructure that powers everything from AdWords to YouTube. Their fast-growing entrepreneurial team has a mission – to change the way the world uses cloud computing through our best-in-class infrastructure.
The team is responsible for raising awareness and interest about the product among developers, start-ups and enterprises everywhere and shepherding these individuals through a seamless customer journey, from interest to discovery, trial, commitment and advocacy.
They do this by creating assets & stories that inspire, running programs that communicate messages based on their needs, providing content that earns user trust and guides users to solve their problems, whilst maintaining a compelling and relevant brand voice.
- Manage inbound partner requests
- Review and approve partner requests for co-marketing funds
- Support approved co-marketing events requiring coordination/logistics
- Review partner-created co-marketing assets such as case studies
- Build and execute marketing plans with top partners
- Enable partners to understand and use our campaigns-in-a-box
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in cloud computing and working in an innovative environment
- Self-directed. Ability to thrive in an unstructured environment; comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Exceptional problem solving and analysis skills.
The Outbound Marketing Team
Our client is motivated by getting individuals excited by the differentiated vision of the product and take action. They use many channels to reach, scale and build relationships – including social, online, events, 3rd party sponsorships, Partner Marketing, enablement and education.
Apply for this position