The Marketing Project Manager must have experience and knowledge of the creative process, manage video production, and work with creative teams to deliver on time and within budget. The ideal candidate must have a great client services approach because you will be working with FTSE 100 companies and therefore must have the ability to multi-task and keep all stakeholders informed.
- BA or equivalent
- Fluency in English, with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in marketing/project management
- Stakeholder management
- Strong analytical skills required to measure impact of marketing efforts and operational efficiency
- Event organisation skills
- Understanding of small businesses
- Excellent problem solving skills, combined with strong business judgment.
- Proven ability to work effectively with multiple cross-functional teams
- Ability to deliver quality outputs in a fast-paced, exciting and dynamic environment with an ability to work to tight deadlines
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles
- Understanding of the telecoms market
- Stakeholder management: Maintain and develop relationships with existing and new small business organisations and other campaign partners.
- Identify and engage partners and support networks for businesses across the U.K
- Secure commitments and agreement to promotional activities from partners relating to the initiative.
- Event management: Develop, plan and execute a 12-month event calendar comprising workshops, online training and third-party events across key UK cities to promote the Initiative
- Community building: plan and execute marketing activities for businesses, build effective communication channels with program members including managing UK community.
- Reporting and analysis: track effectiveness of marketing campaigns and provide insight and analysis to improve efficiencies.