|We have an opportunity for a talented, creative and conscientious marketing, sales and PR intern to join our team.
Our company specialises in the luxury, lifestyle and travel sector. A commitment to engaging corporate and private clients underpins everything we do and we strive to attain perfection, whilst having fun on the way.
This role requires you to understand the luxury customer and be able to work with our partners and team to provide a best-in-class experience of our products and services.
- Excellent communicator (verbal and personal)
- Create opportunities for new products to new markets
- Brand management, content collateral, website content
- Social media presence (online/digital)
- Client liaison management (from inception to delivery)
- Company presentation (credentials/benchmarking)
- Representation to generate prospects (new business)
- Trouble shooting (reviewing internal & external communications, brand and reputation)
- Project support/management
- Analysis/strategic research to enhance & support marketing campaigns (bus development)
- Brand positioning, content collateral for website, social media generation (online/digital)
- Event management (and sponsorship activity)
- Press awareness/exposure (PR)
- Degree-level education or equivalent
- Located in business
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- A real bright spark, dynamic and up for a challenge
- Excellent social media skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A real go-getter with infectious affability
Job Type: Contract
- Marketing, Sales, PR: 1 year
- English. Other languages an advantage.